Website Tampa Florida Kenworth
Tampa Florida Kenworth is looking for a talented individual to take on the full-time Cashier position. This position is ideal for those who have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a busy, professional environment. CSM values their employees and strives to offer opportunities for professional growth.
*Expected hours for this role will be 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Tuesday through Friday and Saturdays from 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
- Handling receptionist and cashier duties
- Assisting the Office Manager with day-to-day administrative operations of the business
- Answering the multi-line telephone, directing calls, and taking messages as required
- Greeting customers and handling their questions and concerns quickly and professionally
- Accepting payments and ensuring transactions are properly documented
- Processing and filing paperwork such as, parts, sales and service documentation
- Using word processing and e-mail programs
- Other office duties as assigned
- High School Diploma is required; Associates Degree preferred
- At least 3 years general office experience preferred, but not required
- Experience answering phones, addressing customer concerns, and working with data entry and word processing programs
- Excellent written, verbal, and customer communications skills
- The ability to prioritize and handle several tasks simultaneously