Website Michigan Kenworth
The Fleet Sales Executive – Parts will be responsible for growing parts and service sales to the National Fleet Accounts and targeted large regional fleets by developing a close working relationship with the Vice President – Michigan, Branch Parts Managers, Truck Sales & Marketing Representatives, Product Support Representatives, and the PACCAR Regional Parts Sales Manager. This position will collaborate with CSM General Managers, Parts Managers, Service Managers, and Truck Sales Representatives to participate and network with Michigan trade industry association members at key events.
- Increase parts, service, mobile maintenance and body shop sales with key fleet account customers by working directly with field operations and sales personnel, as well as vendors and suppliers to promote sales
- Conducts new and unassigned fleet site sales calls on a weekly basis.
- Generates list of key accounts (Top 100 Fleet Listing) for sales growth.
- Develops and grows parts and service sales with existing fleets assigned to Paccar Product Support Representatives through regular communication and joint time in the field.
- Maintains high level relationships with key fleet contacts at existing and target fleets and provides needed support to the assigned OSS Representative who will maintain responsibility for servicing accounts on a day-to-day basis.
- Coordinates Parts and Vendor Program training for fleet customers.
- Evaluates new parts sales and additional revenue opportunities and capitalizes on gaps with existing fleets.
- Works with Corporate Parts and Service Operations to develop marketing strategies to establish consistent key messaging for sales presentations.
- Coordinates with field operations and sales personnel and leads sales presentations to key fleet accounts to grow parts, service, mobile maintenance and body shop business.
- Maintain Fleet Program information on company portal to support field operations and sales personnel
- Participates in events as the designated CSM Corporate Liaison for all Industry trade associations in Michigan. Establish relationships with Insurance Companies/Industry Organizations to grow Body Shop business.
Education, Skills, Experience
- Associate degree (AA) in a technical field or comparable work experience; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years direct sales experience required.
- Experience in heavy duty truck parts and service sales preferred.
- Proven track record of key account relationship management and sale performance required.
- Management skills to include strategic plan development, decision making abilities and program implementation
- Ability to display extensive product knowledge to customer and staff to assist with purchase decisions
- Fleet negotiation skills required
- Existing relationships within the heavy-duty truck industry with key fleets a plus.
- Strong business ethics with a professional approach at all times
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented and results driven
- Ability to prioritize and handle numerous tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work well under pressure while assisting a wide variety of customers (both internal and external) and fostering relationships with key industry contacts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer, mathematical and customer service skills
Work Environment, Physical Demands
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, kneel, stoop and lift/move up to 75 lbs. on a regular basis
- Ability to work in a dealership environment to include 8 – 12-hour days with frequent exposure to weather elements
- Ability to travel away from the office approximately 50% of the time
CSM Job Standards Accountabilities
- Customer Focus: Actively looking for ways to identify customer needs. Then efficiently and effectively addressing those needs.
- Communication – Visual and Verbal: Listening, speaking, and signaling so others can understand. Communicate in spoken English well enough to be understood by others.
- Teamwork: Working cooperatively in a professional demeanor to complete work assignments.
- Health, Safety, and Security: Recognize and mitigate safety hazards including hazardous materials, environmental hazards, and accident conditions on a construction site. Follow appropriate security procedures.
- Scheduling and Coordinating: Making arrangements that fulfill all requirements as efficiently and economically as possible.
- Problem Solving/Decision-making: Being open to change and to considerable variety in the workplace. Understanding the importance of learning new information for future problem solving and decision making.
- Adaptability and Lifelong Learning: Being open to change and to considerable variety in the workplace. Understanding the importance of learning new information for future problem solving and decision making.
Note: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.Apply Now
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org