Website CSM Companies
CSM Companies, Inc., located in Madison, WI, is seeking a talented individual to take on the Senior Payroll Specialist position. This position is ideal for those who enjoy working in a busy, professional environment. Excellent benefits offered. Responsibilities include managing and processing the accurate bi-weekly and monthly payrolls for all employees. CSM values their employees and strives to offer opportunities for professional growth.
- Manage and process bi-weekly and monthly payrolls for hourly, salaried and commissioned employees
- Ensure proper audit systems are in place to account for accurate pay and benefit changes
- Process payroll changes including, but not limited to, new hires, terminations, internal transfers, garnishments, manual checks, leave request, various payroll deductions, etc.
- Ensure compliance with and follow controls to achieve an error free payroll and detect any discrepancies before they appear on an employee’s check or impact payroll
- Generate a variety of routine reports relating to payroll, time, paid leave, etc.
- Manage and maintain payments for employee cash reimbursements and expense reports for credit card reconciliation
- Evaluate process and reporting improvements as needed
- Problem solve and respond to employee’s payroll questions
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- Other duties as required
- Associate’s degree in Business or related field; Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Three – five years of applicable experience managing the payroll process, multi-state experience is preferred
- Excellent proficiency in MS office (Solid Excel skills is a must)
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks to meet strict deadlines
- Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while paying close attention to detail
- Strong personal integrity, confidentiality, and discretion
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org