Website CSM Companies, Inc
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the talent acquisition process through pre-hire and post-hire activities. Additionally, the Talent Acquisition Coordinator facilitates a variety of logistical and recruitment activities across multiple geographies to act as the administrative resource to remote locations. This role is a point of contact for internal employees and hiring managers.
- Assist with recruitment and interview process.
- Schedule phone, video and in-person interviews for Hiring Managers.
- Assist with the offer process, including creating and routing offer letters for approval.
- Coordinate all pre-placement contingency processes.
- Coordinate some aspects of the on-boarding process.
- Assist with materials for career fairs and occasional travel for participation in career fairs.
- Provide other administrative support to recruiters as needed.
Application Tracking Systems (ATS) Management:
- Ensure candidate follows appropriate workflow within ATS and that dispositions are accurate.
- Create and manage basic metrics reporting.
- Source from the ATS for projects as needed.
- Work with local universities/colleges and technical programs as well as other resources in sharing career opportunities.
- Track job posting information in a shared resource.
- Post positions to external resources such as job boards, social networking sites, etc.
- Researches and works with TA team on marketing strategy, including innovation and execution plans.
- Other duties as assigned.
- May conduct initial phone screens for entry level positions
- Participate in weekly update meetings to support a collaborative work environment.
- Provide materials for new employees and track employment status.
- Provide guidance to internal customers on requirements of the hiring process.
- Be an expert communicator to both internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a business or office environment utilizing the required human resource and/or administrative field.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within talent acquisition or human resource field.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Able to quickly pick up new technology and use it efficiently.
- Understanding of employment law.
- Ability to travel up to 15%