The Kenworth certified preowned program is designed for truck buyers who want a premium Kenworth pre-owned truck with a comprehensive factory warranty.
All CSM locations have well-trained personnel who can explain all the benefits of the program and answer any questions a potential buyer might have. Kenworth Class 8 truck models that meet the program requirements are eligible for the certified pre-owned program. Those eligibility requirements include:
- Four model years old or newer
- Four hundred fifty thousand miles or less
- A comprehensive Kenworth CPO inspection
Any truck that gets certified in the program goes through a rigorous 150-point inspection. When someone purchases a Kenworth certified pre-owned truck, they know that the truck has gone through a comprehensive review above and beyond the typical used truck inspection.
PACCAR engines come with a standard one-year 125-thousand-mile PACCAR engine pre-owned warranty covering engine and after-treatment components!
The warranty can be extended to two years 250,000 miles also included with every Kenworth certified pre-owned truck.
Other benefits include:
- 90-day buyers assurance vehicle warranty which covers basic vehicle components including HVAC and select cab and chassis components.
- the warranty is administered through the Kenworth factory warranty department improving efficiency for dealers and customers.
- buyers of Kenworth certified pre-owned trucks also can sign up for the Kenworth privileges card, savings thousands on additional truck parts and service.
The World’s Best for less.
CSM is closing out it’s late-model T680 inventory. Many of these units are eligible for Kenworth’s Certified Pre-Owned Warranty program.
Click below to browse some of The World’s Best used trucks!