Website French Ellison Truck Center
French Ellison Truck Center is currently accepting applications for Diesel Truck Technicians/Mechanics at our Laredo location.
*First and second shift options available.Apply Now
Here are 10 of the best reasons to join our team:
- Excellent benefits, including PTO, Health, Retirement and Disability
- Tool Allowance & Tool Loans
- We Trust YOU to Work Independently
- Latest Technology, including 24″ Monitors at Workstations
- Factory Training
- Learn from Experienced Techs
- Reimbursable Expenses (Air Impact & Torque Wrenches, Safety Glasses, Steel-toed Boots, CDL License Fee)
- Managers Who Listen
- Advancement Potential (We like to promote from within!)
- Respect for Your Knowledge & Expertise
If you answer yes, to any of these questions, we want to hear from you!
- Are you tired of a work environment that doesn’t recognize your hard work?
- Do you want to work for a company that promotes our own people?
- Do you want to join an award-winning industry leader?
As a leader in the transportation industry, CSM Companies and its subsidiaries offer a comprehensive network of businesses to meet the continued demand for premium transportation products. Our established company maintains 24 state-of-the-art facilities throughout the United States and employs more than 1,000 individuals.
As a people-focused organization, we:
- Put our employees and our partners first
- Have a dedicated executive team that leads by example
- Offer a work environment with a fulfilling work-life balance for our people
- Are built on a culture where employees feel supported and respected
Who are you:
You’re a highly respected technical expert. You are dedicated to providing quality work and ongoing knowledge in the heavy-duty truck industry. A hard-worker who knows what it takes to get the job done right, you will help us maintain the highest level of mechanical support for our customers. You thrive on using the best diagnostic equipment, and you can easily interpret test results.
What you’ll be doing:
- Performing corrective and preventative maintenance on medium and heavy duty vehicles.
- Troubleshooting various systems, including electrical, drive train, HVAC, brake, engine, and suspension.
- Writing up clear, accurate, and detailed Repair Orders.
- Using diagnostic equipment to detect and isolate faults and interprets test results.
- Communicating with and providing Shop Foreman/parts personnel with accurate and detailed repair information.
- Obtaining supervisor approval to complete diagnosed repairs and/or add additional repairs.
- Interacting with customers in a professional and positive manner.
What you need to have:
- High School Diploma required; Formal technical degree, certificate or equivalent work experience is preferred
- Personal tool inventory (or we can help you get tools once you start!)
- Ability to read and interpret shop repair order forms, repair manuals, electrical schematics and various other technical bulletins.
- Ability to obtain a Valid Commercial Drivers License (CDL).
- Effective written and oral communication skills.