Website Orlando Florida Kenworth
Orlando Florida Kenworth, part of CSM Companies, is seeking a customer service focused individual to take on our Service Advisor role. Responsibilities include: Ensures customers are greeted openly and friendly, coordinates customer repair requests, estimates cost of repairs within set guidelines, and manages shop repair orders. Assists Service department with clerical duties, such as: documentation required for warranty, policy settlements, customer and vendor contact. Excellent benefits offered. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive work environment and a growing dealer group!
- Coordinates and tracks status of customer repair orders with Service Manager and Shop Foremen for task assignment.
- Ensures customers receive the most expedient service available through listening, questioning and understanding repair requests.
- Works with Service Manager to ensure timely action taken and settled in areas of disputes and warranty.
- Assures all documentation necessary for sale of labor (customer, internal and warranty) is complete and properly executed.
- Maintains repair orders, by ensuring they are properly opened and closed timely.
- Stays informed of current service bulletins, recalls and warranty information.
- Informs the Service Manager of all customer complaints so they may be handled before the vehicle leaves the shop.
- Advises customer of needed service work, as well as suggests additional labor, parts and body shop sales whenever possible (i.e. Preventive Maintenance Inspections, related service work, etc.).
- Contacts vendors and OEM’s for product information or authorizations as well as checking for recalls and campaigns through the manufacturers service information record..
- Obtains purchase orders from customers and sublet providers.
- Participates in training to stay current on technical and warranty issues.
- Assists in maintaining a clean shop and office area.
- Performs other duties as assigned by a supervisor
- Open work orders
- Discuss service issues with customer and create an accurate description of customer’s service problems and requests
- Determine method of payment and explain payment requirements to customer before work commences
- Maintain communication with customer as necessary during the repair process
- Maintain knowledge of OEM and vendor warranties
- Close repair orders
- Effective communicator both written and verbal
- Excellent listening skills
- Basic computer skills
- Customer oriented with ability to sell service work
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong phone skills
- Maintain professionalism when multitasking within a fast-paced work environment
- Willingness and ability to work up to 12 hours per day as required
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, kneel, stoop and or lift/move up to 75 lbs on a regular basis
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com