Website Wisconsin Kenworth
Wisconsin Kenworth is looking for a talented individual to take on the full-time Parts Sales Representative – Counter position at the Madison location. This position would be ideal for those who have prior sales experience, ability to work in a dealership environment, and are results-driven. We provide training on our extensive product line – parts knowledge is not required for this position.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and successful dealer group!
* The work schedule for this position will be 12:00 PM to 8:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Sells heavy duty and/or light duty truck parts
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction among all assigned accounts
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all products and services sold by the company
- Conquest and grow new accounts
- Maintains relationship with important customers
- Promotes the sales of parts and accessories and is an advisor to wholesale or retail customers
- Successfully completes product and sales training courses as assigned
- Develops and maintains full working knowledge of all company systems, procedures, and policies
- Maintains parts-related correspondence
- Keeps up to date on new products
- High School Diploma required; Associate’s Degree (AA) preferred
- Prior sales experience
- Computer, mathematical and customer service skills
- Must be highly organized, detail -oriented and results-driven